Terms & Conditions of Sale & Service.
These terms and conditions of use form a legal binding agreement between you (as a Visitor, Learner or Member) and the Photography Bootcamp website and by accessing the Photography Bootcamp website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as laid out below.
- Your responsibility
- Intellectual property
- Purchase Terms
- Suspension or Termination
- Warrants and Guarantees
- Complaints and Appeals
Welcome to the Photography Bootcamp website, membership and learning platform. We’re delighted to have you on board and we hope you enjoy your time with us.
- Your Responsibility
When browsing this site you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our site whether or not you’re a member, registered learner or just visiting. You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable. You are responsible for any use of the Photography Bootcamp website that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secure and don’t let anyone else use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorised use of your password or any breach of security you agree to let us know immediately. You acknowledge that materials on this site are copyrighted and you agree to utilise the site for personal use only.
We aim to take a common sense approach to the general code of conduct on the Photography Bootcamp website but you promise that you will not:
- use a false email address, impersonate others, or misuse facilities on the site;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or content through this website;
- use information gathered from or through this site for commercial purposes;
- attempt to or actually interrupt, negatively impact or alter the Photography Bootcamp website in any way;
- use this Photography Bootcamp website or any of the content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates the intellectual property or other rights of us or others, or that is fraudulent, obscene, unprofessional, offensive, misleading or defamatory;
- modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, copy, transmit, perform, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, photographs or item obtained or accessed through the Photography Bootcamp website, other than in accordance with these terms.
In purchasing a membership from this website you are agreeing to a subscription service. This subscription will automatically renew. In purchasing a course you are agreeing to payment for access to the course materials on a once only payment basis. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees received are non-refundable.
Membership options, where these are made available are paid for options that allow us to provide you with a richer experience.
- Intellectual Property
We own all the Photography Bootcamp content that is present on this site (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). This includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the Photography Bootcamp site, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on the Photography Bootcamp site. We own all the logos, and graphics used on this site (unless otherwise stated and excluding these things owned by others). You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms. You also agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works or any other content belonging to third parties that you are given access too via the Photography Bootcamp website.
All payments for this site are taken by official payment providers, Photography Bootcamp does not store or have access to your financial information.
We respect your privacy. When you become a member, subscribe to our mailing list or take a course with us we will ask you for some basic information and members and course takers may provide more information over time. This information will be used by us and any colleagues who work with us in providing the services. Details will not be disclosed to any other parties. While we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your information, please be aware that we can’t promise that your use of the Photography Bootcamp website will be confidential, and we can’t promise that any information you provide to us is 100% secure. While using this site, you may also become aware of confidential information about us or another member. You promise not to disclose any confidential information made available to you through the Photography Bootcamp website to any other person.
- Purchase Terms
Online purchases on www.suet17.sg-host.com or associated payment processing pages are processed using official payment providers. No credit card details are stored on this website or in our systems.
Membership Subscriptions where available will renew automatically monthly or yearly until the company is informed otherwise.
There is no refund if the Subscriber fails to attend any course or utilise any membership.
The membership Subscriber can cancel their subscription at any stage.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees received are non-refundable.
If for any reason the Subscriber’s credit/debit card provider refuses to pay the amount billed for the services, the Subscriber agrees that the company may suspend or terminate the Subscriber’s subscription to the services.
- Suspension or termination
We hope that you enjoy being part of Photography Bootcamp and that we have a long happy relationship. We reserve the right however, to suspend or terminate access to the Photography Bootcamp website where using our discretion we feel that your use of the Photography Bootcamp website goes against our terms and conditions of use by:
- Breaching our terms and conditions of use
- Acting in a way that could cause us or other members harm
- Acting in a way that isn’t aligned with the values of our work
- Warrants and Guarantees:
Photography Bootcamp does not warrant or guarantee:
- the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any information for any purpose;
- that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties;
- that the functions or services performed by Photography Bootcamp will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Photography Bootcamp website will be corrected.
- Complaints and Appeals
Should you as a user, member or learner have any complaint to make to or about the Photography Bootcamp website then please contact us by email in the first instance.
Any complaint or appeals notification to Photography Bootcamp will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Your claim will be investigated and responded to within 48 hours of such notification (on a business weekday). We shall engage with you and any other interested and affected parties until a mutually satisfactory resolution is achieved with all communications being responded to within 48 hours (on a business weekday).